Saturday, June 2, 2012

Definitely Blue

Photos taken by Stella P.

Blazer Zara, Tee H&M, BF Jeans Pull n Bear, Clutch Zara, Heels Pull n Bear, Necklace & Bracelet Folli Follie

Its a miracle that I actually manage to upload posts these crazy days...Several family issues keep me so busy all day long, but I always have in mind to stay tunned for u guys, even if that means that I 'll wright in the midle of the night...Anyway, today I'm wearing many favorite pieces from my closet and I know that I have overdone it with my clutch, but I'm still so in love with it....I promise that I'll try other accessorize in my following posts....Now that the weather is getting warmer I 'm thinking of more summerish outfits....So dont forget to follow me...
xo...xo...L.

12 comments:

  1. I love the look of casual jeans with heels, such a chic and comfy outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sunshine!
    You look gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit so much. Great style. Your clucth is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have sooo gorgeous clutch!!! and I like your jeans, as weel;)

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, those heels are great!!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic! I love your blazer and those blue heels! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to tell you that I look at your blog since a few weeks, and I really like your style. You look so beautiful and warm in every photo. Have a wonderful (and not too busy) day! Greetings, Sybille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit. Great blazer and I'm loving the boyfriend jeans trend right now too. Your blog is cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every single pice of your outfit!!!
    I also know how hard is to be a mom and a blogger!!!
    Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omorfa poly ta exeis syndyasei mommy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh u look so stunning i love the whole outfit great jacket and shoes . lovely colours. great blog would u like to follow each other kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi..

    I luv your tweed jacket.. So classy and edgy..!

    xx

    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....