Friday, July 13, 2012

"Salvari" pants....a smell from East....

Photos taken by Elpida





Salvari pants Local store in Folegandros, Wedges Zara, Top Bershka, Clutch & Necklace H&M, Bracelet Sfera

For several days I wanted to create a more funny post cause our mood in the summer is definitely more loose and joyful. So here it is me posing with a pair of salvari pants totally awesome cause they are actually ethnic but with a strong smell of trendy, due to their color....Hope you guys like it and I wish u all a great weekend....
P.S. My mood during the shooting was more than great cause my little Alex was there playing around....
xo...xo...L.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! To say you look amazing is an understatement! Loveeeee this :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes :):) visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants! The colour is amazing! Following the trends in your way!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....